Zee Sweets TEMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good morning

3 posters

Go down

good morning Empty good morning

Post  billyboys2008 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am

zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how are we all today dont know if am getting excited yet got my driving test in 2 days Very Happy

billyboys2008

Back to top Go down

good morning Empty Re: good morning

Post  ahai1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 am

I phoned the council today and had to wait sometime for a so called advisor to pick up the phone. What happened was that she told me I had to phone back in a few weeks as there was a backlog in freedom pass applications. I asked her a few more questions and she admitted to me that it was the people at the back office who told her and she had no actual knowledge. I am not allowed to talk to the team as before because they have too much work. When I talked to the team other years they were good at making up stories.

This council spends a few hundred thousand on a free newspaper which nobody reads.

I have until the end of March. If this does not work out I will make sure they get what is coming to them. A formal complaint.

ahai1

http://solar-aid.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesusie Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 am

Hi guys,
I'm so glad I learnt to drive when I was 17. No theory test then just a few questions after the practical driving and the whole thing only lasted about 25 mins. By the time I had got out of the test centre and out of the traffic it was almost time to go back.

Littlesusie

Back to top Go down

Post  billyboys2008 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 am

am hoping am the same my test is at 9am lol raods will be so busy Very Happy

billyboys2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down